Happy New Year

Me: Happy New Year Everybody !!!!

Whassup ! Yeah I know, what else ?


KB: Grmph, grmph.... You could have wished me at least personally. You do not have time these days... I have been noticing that lately. Excuses. Excuses.
Blog Mother: Happy New Year KB and Yogi ! Happy New Year to everyone reading this blog. Hope this new year is a blessed, wonderful and amazing one for each and everyone of you. Hope you get time to spend with your loved ones and always remember to say 'I love you'. It matters even though they know it.
KB: Yeah, tell that to Mr Busy. Doesn't have time for his so called loved ones. Now we are only second to his other love interests.
Blog Mother: KB. Tch Tch Tch.... not a good note to start the new year. You've got to stop being Mr. Grumpy just as Yogi has gotta stop being Mr. Busy.
Me: Kinda busy guys, will be right back.
KB: There, he goes again.
Blog Mother: Uggg.h.... hope I have the patience to be the Blog mother for this new Year and so help me God.

Comments