Being tagged and 8 random traits.

Update: The author has classified some of the earlier information posted.

A post that was drafted some four months ago....sees the light of day now...my personal hiatus explains the delay

Alright looks like Raj tagged me and I've gotta do something about it....
1) I am ***** ********. You name something, and I can ****** about it. To cite an example, the moment I saw the mail that I had been tagged, and that I had to take some action within 8 hours, I had to start blogging this. In between this I have to run some errands and I am sure, I will be **** **** *** *** *** time. "*** *** ** ** that..yeah got to **** *** ****** and then got to **** ** *** ****...**** ** ** ** *****...." Jeez man.
2) I love to read. In fact I am crazy about reading. My study is filled with shelves (ground to ceiling) of books. Now I am out of space...so got to buy a new shelf, preferably a new study, but then again. Again my tastes are kinda wierd, so normal humans probably will go yew....if I cite names..so I will let it be, but general areas of interest include technology, history, biographies, philosopy (mostly the western kind) and some fiction
3) I love toys. Yes, you dont have to rub your eyes in disbelief. I love toys, all the way from the simple Lego blocks to the sophisticated Roomba robot vacuum cleaner (yeah I have it). I visit custom toy stores intermittently to seek out the newest and coolest toys. I have flown model planes, crashed them, cried over the mangled fuselages and yet gone out and bought more and repeated the cycle over and over again. There's this farm near my home with about 10 acres or so of open ground complete with meadow grass. Perfect for toy plane enthusiasts. Well, now if I start explaining about that, we are not gonna finish the tag here.
4) I am crazy. Oh, sorry I think I covered that fact already. Ok maybe a little more specific ... I am crazy about technology and the power it holds to change lives. From the simplest three lines of code that can make the quality of life for a cardiac patient better (You see, the sensor monitoring the heart rate is in a loop code with possible a thread sleep instruction making it either poll for threshold breaches or is in a interrupt triggered mode, listening for an interrupt from the heart rate sensor. When the threshold is breached, the loop terminates, fires a notification...well you know the rest, I don't have to explain such details) to the millions of lines of code and hardware parts that make up the space shuttle. I love to dive head first into the technological unknown.
5) I am a green person. I believe I have been so right from my early child hood. I remember fighting with my dad because he almost cut down an almond tree in our backyard (He actually relented and the tree survived). Can you believe the justification they had..."The flowers from the tree are littering our yard and making it a pain to cleanup" SO ? You take a life because it ain't clean ?. The Hybrid that I drive, the bulbs that I use at home...all green stuff. The thing ungreen about me is that I don't have a satchel yet and haven't sported a goatee. But I am getting there. And yes, I recycle (Remember folks reading this...PLEASE RECYCLE). I have two recycle bins, ok make that three, I forgot to count the one in the study!
6) I am germophobic. If you don't believe me, read the random note in my profile. That should explain it. If you have ever watched Poirot, or Monk, yeah thats me. I have disinfectant wipes all over the place, in my laptop bag, in my car, on my desk, in my pocket.
7) I am an eternal optimist. Die hard one at that.
8) I am a late sleeper and a late riser. I can work or read or play all night, but for the life of me, cannot wake up early. Thats been a trait since school and continues to this day. So the cliche "Early to bed and early to rise" makes no sense to me.

Comments